» Dekko brings bi-folds to Banbury for ITV’s Love Your Home and Garden
» ModLok bi-fold earns Liniar a Queens Award
» Bi-fold door market will only rise in 2017
» Sliders UK reports significant growth
other news »
- types of doors
- bi-fold & accordion
- glass doors
- cold storage doors
- specialty & special shape
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
MB-86 Fold Line
More information about DRUTEX
The system with enhanced thermal insulation, ensuring a perfect solution for balcony and terrace enclosures and for winter gardens.
- Enhanced thermal insulation in the MB-86 Fold Line system thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Resistant and stable structure thanks to high quality aluminum profiles.
- The possibility to execute aesthetic and modern large glazing that also enables to use the building space very efficiently thanks to the optimum structure of the system.
- Possibility of individual system arrangements that allows to apply the solution for individual buildings as well as for aluminum facades.
- The folding door offers inward and outward opening and it may have any system of sash configuration.
- Possibility to customize the structure and to adopt it to current architectural trends thanks to the wide range of masking paints (RAL).