- insulating glass
- heat protection glass
- solar control glass
- acoustic glass
- safety glass
- bullet-proof glass
- structural glass
- toughened glass
- nontransparent glass
- fire resistant glass
- curved glass
- smart glass
- single glass
- decorative glass
- semi-finished products
- accessories, additions & systems
- services & software
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
POLFLAM® F glass for facades
More information about POLFLAM
POLFLAM® fire-resistant glass makes facades of extraordinary transparency and excellent performance features. The latest structural systems with POLFLAM® SG glass allow obtaining perfectly smooth surface from the outside.
POLFLAM® fire-resistant glass has been based on i.a. GUARDIAN glass.
It is exceptionally selective and thermally insulating.
An extremely high Lt factor guaranties perfect light transmittance, in the range of 70%.
The glass designed for facades is available in a range of fire-resistant classes: EI 30, EI 60, EI 90, and EI 120.
POLFLAM® fire-resistant glass in facades can be used with different joinery systems:
POLFLAM® glass for facades offers many advantages:
- a wide range of colours and hues in selective glazing sealed with POLFLAM® unit
- high-level solar protection
- wide-range reflectivity of glazing
- very high selectivity: high Lt factor, low SF
- very low Ug factor = 0.5 for selective double-cavity units sealed with POLFLAM® unit
- large sizes of sealed units 2200 x 4200 mm, i.e. better thermal parameters of the entire wall (facade)
Possibility to seal POLFLAM® fire-resistant glass with any float glass of high thermal properties available in the market (solar control, light transmittance, thermal insulation) improves the building’s energy balance.
Possibility to seal selective glazing with POLFLAM® glass guarantees the uniform aesthetic properties of the glass when fire-resistant facade is sealed with classless facade.